Autochim Systems was established in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates in September 1996.
The founders of the company launched the organization to cater to the fast-growing needs of the UAE’s economy, particularly the Abu Dhabi state-owned Oil & Gas conglomerate ADNOC Group.
Identifying, early on, the need for industrial facilities to be equipped with the latest, best-in-class automation, control and safety systems, Autochim Systems began to partner with international market leaders in different areas of expertise, such as technical leaders in Fire & Gas detection, Compressor & Turbine Control, Vibration & Condition Monitoring solutions to name a few examples.
The philosophy was to understand our client’s present and future needs and in parallel associate ourselves with the top solutions and service providers for these clients’ demands.
In addition, we have been heavily involved in creating local value, as is demonstrated by our Systems Integration and Light Manufacturing workshop established in the early 2000s, out of which hundreds of various systems have been assembled, programmed, integrated, and tested.
After more than 25 years, our team today consists of more than 10 different nationalities working side by side to create a truly multicultural professional environment. Moreover, 80% of our workforce are engineers allowing us to smoothly execute any project in the field of industrial automation.
The company’s commitment to quality, health, safety, and the environment is underscored by our various relevant ISO certifications ensuring that our processes, procedures, and operations match the industry’s best practices.
As a 51% Emirati-owned business headquartered in Abu Dhabi, our pledge is to continuously contribute to the UAE’s economy and uplift the local community.
Download company brochure
Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Autochim Systems Abu Dhabi is committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks, protect the environment by preventing pollution, and to that intent to, we will achieve our commitment by:Maurice Sakr Founding Partner & CEO
- Providing adequate working conditions with proper facilities safeguarding the health and safety of personnel;
- Ensuring that any work which is undertaken results to no unnecessary risk to health or safety of personnel or damage to the environment;
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable legal, statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements;
- Effectively communicating our HSE framework to employees, suppliers, sub-contractors and other interested parties as applicable to ensure performance driven HSE management system;
- Ensuring commitment to workers consultation and participation of workers for an inclusive HSE management system;
- Ensuring the provision and maintenance of offices, equipment and systems of work that are safe through maintaining safe arrangements for use, handling, storage and transport of products;
This Health, Safety and Environment Statement of intent will be reviewed and, if necessary, revised on an annual basis.
- Ensuring continual improvement of the HSE management system through regular reviews for ongoing effectiveness and relevance.
Autochim Systems Abu Dhabi is committed to supply Safety and Automation Systems and Services with the highest quality to customers and other interested parties to fully meet or exceed their expectations. To achieve the above mentioned goals, Autochim Systems Abu Dhabi commits to:Founding Partner & CEO
- Strive to provide the highest level of performance both in terms of manpower and after completion services.
- Implement, maintain and register an effective Quality Management System that complies with ISO 9001:2015 International Standard, other applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish specific Quality Objectives at relevant functions and levels. And measure them periodically as a key performance indicator for its strategic objective to maintain high quality standard.
- Work closely with clients to ensure all products and services conform with their requirements and up to their satisfaction.
- Develop staff competencies by providing appropriate training programs, resources and showing strong management involvement.
- Review the Context of organization and supports its strategic direction.
- Promote Risks and Opportunities based thinking across the company.
- Develop long term, mutually beneficial relationships with all its stakeholders; including customers, suppliers and employees.
This policy will be reviewed on yearly or need basis by the top management for continual improvement of quality management system. It will available to interested parties, upon responsible request.
- Ensure that this policy is issued, understood and communicated to all employees.