Autochim Systems was established in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates in September 1996.
The founders of the company launched the organization to cater to the fast-growing needs of the UAE’s economy, particularly the Abu Dhabi state-owned Oil & Gas conglomerate ADNOC Group.
Identifying, early on, the need for industrial facilities to be equipped with the latest, best-in-class automation, control and safety systems, Autochim Systems began to partner with international market leaders in different areas of expertise, such as technical leaders in Fire & Gas detection, Compressor & Turbine Control, Vibration & Condition Monitoring solutions to name a few examples.
The philosophy was to understand our client’s present and future needs and in parallel associate ourselves with the top solutions and service providers for these clients’ demands.
In addition, we have been heavily involved in creating local value, as is demonstrated by our Systems Integration and Light Manufacturing workshop established in the early 2000s, out of which hundreds of various systems have been assembled, programmed, integrated, and tested.
After more than 25 years, our team today consists of more than 10 different nationalities working side by side to create a truly multicultural professional environment. Moreover, 80% of our workforce are engineers allowing us to smoothly execute any project in the field of industrial automation.
The company’s commitment to quality, health, safety, and the environment is underscored by our various relevant ISO certifications ensuring that our processes, procedures, and operations match the industry’s best practices.
As a 51% Emirati-owned business headquartered in Abu Dhabi, our pledge is to continuously contribute to the UAE’s economy and uplift the local community.
Download company brochure
Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Autochim Systems Abu Dhabi is committed to protecting the health and safety of its employees and ensuring that all its activities are conducted in a manner that will have no impact on the environment.Maurice Sakr Founding Partner & CEO
We strongly believe all accidents are preventable and no task could justify risking an injury to people or damage to property or environment.
We are committed to achieving Autochim Systems’ HSE Objective of “ZERO HARM” to People, Assets and Environment, by adopting and implementing the following guiding principles:
- Effective HSE Management is a critical foundation for achieving excellence in our business environment.
- The Company General Management ensures the implementation of this Policy by providing the needed resources, and continuously reviewing to improve performance.
- Line Managers are responsible and accountable for diligently discharging their HSE roles and responsibilities and demonstrating correct HSE behaviors.
- Adequate training is provided as required, to ensure Company staff are competent in maintaining safe systems of work.
- Customers are provided with products and services that meet or exceed their HSE requirements, in compliance with all applicable Standards and Regulations.
- Company ensures its suppliers and sub-contractors maintain the same high HSE Standards.
- A Company HSE culture is promoted to ensure that all employees are engaged to contribute in the elimination of workplace hazards, substandard practices, and unsafe behaviors.
- Company complies with the applicable legal requirements it subscribes to; and
- Company strives to continually improve its systems by means of audit and periodic reviews.
Autochim Systems Abu Dhabi is committed to supply Safety and Automation Systems and Services with the highest quality to customers and other interested parties to fully meet or exceed their expectations.Founding Partner & CEO
To achieve the above mentioned goals, Autochim Systems Abu Dhabi commits to:
- Strive to provide the highest level of performance both in terms of manpower and after completion services.
- Implement, maintain and register an effective Quality Management System that complies with ISO 9001:2015 International Standard, other applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish specific Quality Objectives at relevant functions and levels. And measure them periodically as a key performance indicator for its strategic objective to maintain high quality standard.
- Work closely with clients to ensure all products and services conform with their requirements and up to their satisfaction.
- Develop staff competencies by providing appropriate training programs, resources and showing strong management involvement.
- Review the Context of organization and supports its strategic direction.
- Promote Risks and Opportunities based thinking across the company.
- Develop long term, mutually beneficial relationships with all its stakeholders; including customers, suppliers and employees.
- Ensure that this policy is issued, understood and communicated to all employees.
This policy will be reviewed on yearly or need basis by the top management for continual improvement of quality management system. It will available to interested parties, upon responsible request.