THIS POLICY AND THE TERMS
This policy (together with our TERMS and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in conjunction with the TERMS. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
We use information held about you in accordance with the TERMS and (this list is not exhaustive):
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
By accessing the DIGITAL PLATFORM you consent to the collection, use, and storage of your personal information as set out herein.
1. Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us through the DIGITAL PLATFORM or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, company name, e-mail address, phone number, CV, personal description, photograph or any other information.
2. Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the DIGITAL PLATFORM we will automatically collect the following information:
(a) technical information about the devices you use the DIGITAL PLATFORM on and related software, hardware and peripherals, including the Internet protocol address used to connect your device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
(b) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our DIGITAL PLATFORM (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, location data and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
3. Information we receive from other sources. This is the information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment, and delivery services, analytics providers, information providers).
1. to notify you about changes to our service;
2. to ensure that content from the DIGITAL PLATFORM is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
3. to administer the DIGITAL PLATFORM and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
4. to improve the DIGITAL PLATFORM to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
5. to allow you to participate in interactive features of the DIGITAL PLATFORM, when you choose to do so;
6. to measure or understand the effectiveness of the content we provide to you and others, and to deliver such content to you;
7. to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the DIGITAL PLATFORM about goods or services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your information (both technical and personal) with:
1. any member of our group, which means our holding company and its subsidiaries.
2. selected third parties including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the DIGITAL PLATFORM.
We may disclose your information (both technical and personal) to third parties:
1. in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the TERMS and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ADNOC, our customers, or others or in relation to information security breach investigation and/or notification. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the DIGITAL PLATFORM; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by notifying us.
The DIGITAL PLATFORM may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites or apps of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites or apps, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or apps.